March 13, 2006

Engaged 4

I think perhaps that Adam will propose down at the quad, but when I get there, all I see are two of his henchmen (Eric & Ben). It's a trick! The sign at the Quad directs me to Lake Lagunita, and I run over in the pouring rain.

So he we are at Lake Lagunita, the place where Adam first asked to date me almost 3 years ago. I see my dear bedraggled and damp Adam, looking somewhat nervous and clutching a beautiful bouquet of even more red roses. He sits me down on a white chair, hands me a letter, and gets on his knee, and proposes! I wish I could be solemn, but I can't keep from laughing out of joy.

Here's a shot of nervous and happy Adam afterwards.



















and me being stoked!














and very, very happy!



















So we are, amazingly, engaged! We went to dinner at Tamarine, which I've wanted to check out for a long time, and Adam called his parents.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home