March 13, 2006

Engaged 3

At this point I am tired and sweaty from running around (rainclouds are starting to gather, so I try to be as fast as possible to beat the rain). I briefly consider going home and taking a nap, but no! I will persevere! So I dash on over to Castano (which was impossible for Adam to break in)



















and then drive on over to the Oval (where we had picnics and watched the stars)














and finally, to our infamous climbing tree (why it's infamous, you'll have to ask one of us)!



















and then to Hoover tower. Nobody in the tower looked suspicious, and the Indian tourists were certainly innocuous enough. Hmm. At the top, I couldn't find a note anywhere! So I called Adam and he told me to look outside... and out on the Quad, I saw written in huge letters...(click on the picture for a better view) My atrociously impaired vision! What does it say? So I call Adam...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home