June 18, 2007

Adam and Jennifer go boating with the Pritchards!


The Pritchard sisters, Kerri and Robin, invited us to go boating with their family last weekend! We had a fantastic time. We met Kerri (first on the left) and Robin (third from left) through our church's a capella group, and they both have fantastic voices. One of the great things about Richmond is that the James River which bisects the city, and is lined on either side with big leafy green trees. And the water is warm too! So Robin and Kerri make waterskiing look as easy as pie:


and here's me. Clearly, the look of agonized concentration that one sees with constipation.That's about as much vertical lift as I got; I did manage some horizontal width however. You'll have to imagine the picture that comes next: me doing the splits. Boy, was I sore the next day.Water tension and I are not on good terms.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Laughing out loud at this one!

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home